We are Expanding!
Do you want to be part of luxury brand providing personalized technology that combines elegance, exclusivity and prestige to royalties and superstars world wide and has half a Million global fans? Do you want to learn everything about high-end fashion? Are you passionate for design, marketing and entrepreneurship? Then Golden Concept is the place for you to find the next step in your career.
Have a look below to find our currently available positions.
Social Media Marketing Manager
We are seeking a passionate and results-driven, experienced Influencer Marketing Manager who lives and breathes innovative digital media and is immersed in our socially-active, content-obsessed and brand-conscious target audience. You’ll be responsible for conceptualizing and delivering direct response marketing solutions with leading social influencers that break through the noise to get our audience’s attention. You understand everything involved in working with influencers who can engage potential buyers and are an expert on direct response advertising best practices.
You will work closely with your performance marketing peers and team counterparts, report directly to the management, and are expected to develop the strategy, expanding social and content impact and building the infrastructure for our influencer marketing activities.
In this role the main tasks and responsibilities are as follow:
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns specifically targeted at driving customer conversion.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent social influencers, bloggers, vloggers and thought leaders.
- Building a strategic framework for influencer activities and building out the necessary infrastructure platforms.
- Own budgetary planning and management.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Scheduling digital marketing / influencer marketing campaigns and continuously analyzing their success to determine whether to reinvest or not.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers.
- Report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance targets and actions, such as CTR, CPA, lead rate, customer acquisition costs, as well as the progress of improvement projects.
- Liaising with the team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
We are looking for you with the following background:
- 1-3 years of experience/training in a similar role, within an influencer agency or brand.
- Self-starter, who can work on their own initiative
- Experience running every type of influencer marketing campaigns driving sales (FB, Snapchat, YT, IG, etc)
- Be an expert in direct response advertising best practices
- Have a keen eye for identifying awesome content and the understanding of what it takes to make a good content great
- An interest and ability to write and create great contents
- Full understanding of current and emerging digital media networks/platforms and how to effectively communicate through them
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms including Facebook Business Manager; Google AdWords & other platforms
- Know how to A/B test campaigns and landing pages
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, result-driven environment that still has a strong start-up culture – this is not a 9-5 role!
- Fluency in Swedish and English is mandatory
Influencer Marketing Intern
We are looking for an ambitious intern who has excellent English writing skills, an interest in fashion and expertise in the field of online communication. You’ll be reaching out to relevant influencers, online and offline media, industry blogs, etc.You'll be working with some people with a lot of experience within the area of blogging, social media, outreach campaigns and will be executing their strategy. This is your opportunity to learn from industry experts.
- Create and establish relationships with influencers around the world.
- Create and publish content within various social media channels.
- Be part of the Social Media Team and develop new ideas to improve our social media progress.
You as a person
- Passionate about fashion, luxury-goods and social media.
- Enthusiasm and good knowledge and experience from social media.
- Driven and ambitious.
- Trustworthy and social with good communication and teamwork skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Have excellent written communication skills (flawless English).
- Have a relevant education or experience from a similar role.
- Minimum time of internship must be 12 weeks.
You will be based in our office and work together with a team of designers and marketing gurus which is located downtown at one of the best addresses in Malmö. For the right person the internship might result in employment. Please note that this Internship is unpaid.
Apply using the contact form below.