Influencer Marketing Manager to Golden Concept
Do you like luxury, elegance, social media, Royal Highnesses and sport stars? Do you want to work from one of Malmoes finest office in an environment with a lot of creative people? Then maybe this is your new job? Golden Concept is a Swedish luxury brand providing personalized technology that combines elegance, exclusivity and prestige. We are a young fast growing entrepreneur-driven company with customers from more than 150 different countries. Golden Concept has via social media in a short time reached out to over 5 million viewers and we have more than 650K followers on our Instagram. We have during our short trip designed products to over 100 athletes such as Usain Bolt, Christiano Ronaldo, Leonel Messi, Neymar JR and many more. Even Royalty and celebrities such as DJ Khaled, Rick Ross and many social media superstars proudly wear our products. Golden Concept is also represented at some of the world´s finest and exclusive department stores such as Harrods in London. We are now looking for you who want to be a part of our exciting journey and is willing to give everything to establish a Swedish Luxury brand on the international scene.
We are seeking a passionate and results-driven, experienced Influencer Marketing Manager who lives and breathes innovative digital media and is immersed in our socially-active, content-obsessed and brand-conscious target audience. You’ll be responsible for conceptualizing and delivering direct response marketing solutions with leading social influencers that break through the noise to get our audience’s attention. You understand everything involved in working with influencers who can engage potential buyers and are an expert on direct response advertising best practices.
You will work closely with your performance marketing peers and team counterparts, report directly to the management, and are expected to develop the strategy, expanding social and content impact and building the infrastructure for our influencer marketing activities.
In this role the main tasks and responsibilities are as follow:
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns specifically targeted at driving customer conversion
- Identify and build relationships with prominent social influencers, bloggers, vloggers and thought leaders
- Building a strategic framework for influencer activities and building out the necessary infrastructure platforms
- Own budgetary planning and management
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Scheduling digital marketing / influencer marketing campaigns and continuously analysing their success to determine whether to reinvest or not
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance targets and actions, such as CTR, CPA, lead rate, customer acquisition costs, as well as the progress of improvement projects
- Liaising with the team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
We are looking for you with the following background:
- 1-3 years of experience/training in a similar role, within an influencer agency or brand.
- Self-starter, who can work on their own initiative
- Experience running every type of influencer marketing campaigns driving sales (FB, Snapchat, YT, IG, etc)
- Be an expert in direct response advertising best practices
- Have a keen eye for identifying awesome content and the understanding of what it takes to make a good content great
- An interest and ability to write and create great contents
- Full understanding of current and emerging digital media networks/platforms and how to effectively communicate through them
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms including Facebook Business Manager; Google AdWords & other platforms
- Know how to A/B test campaigns and landing pages
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, result-driven environment that still has a strong start-up culture – this is not a 9-5 role!
- Fluency in Swedish and English is mandatory